Apple Inc (AAPL US)
- Shares formed a double bottom recently (~US$168) and rebounded from that level.
- Range bound trade with strong resistance at ~US$182.
- Even though RSI and MACD are lagging, 5dMA has crossed the 60dMA yesterday which indicates a possible turnaround.
- Long – Entry 172.22, Target 182.21, Stop 167.92
Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM US)
- Shares closed at a 52-week high yesterday.
- Both MACD and RSI are on a positive momentum, however RSI is currently overbought and might see some correction soon.
- To long at the 5dMA level and take profit at the previous high in November 2019.
- Long – Entry 68.60, Target 73.10, Stop 66.35
SGX (SGX SP)
- Shares are forming higher highs and higher lows after bottoming out after bottoming out in December 2021
- While MACD is on a positive uptrend, RSI indicates slightly overbought conditions. Hence, we suggest that the 50d EMA of 9.47 be a better entry level to go long.
- Long – Entry 9.47, Target 10.14, Stop 9.24
Mapletree Industrial Trust (MLT SP)
- MLT’s units have dropped around 19% from the recent peak of 2.16
- RSI indicates oversold conditions and are now in the accumulation zone.
- Long – Entry 1.75, Target 1.88, Stop 1.68
China Resources Cement Holdings Limited (1313 HK)
- Shares broke out the previous high with rising volumes. Meanwhile, the stock has been trading above the 60dEMA for the last three trading days.
- Shares are heading to close the gap and test the 200dEMA.
- MACD shows strong upward momentum, while RSI hit an overbought level.
- Long – Entry: 6.5, Target: 7.1, Stop: 6.2
China Merchants Bank (3968 HK)
- Shares form a long-term triangle pattern, and the stock reversed the downtrend with rising volumes.
- MACD shows an early sign of upward momentum, and RSI is constructive.
- Long – Entry: 63, Target: 66, Stop: 61.5