Singtel (ST SP)
- Shares of Singtel have now firmly found support at the confluence of the critical 50% Fib of 2.41 and long-term trend line of 200d EMA of 2.42, while last Friday’s price action formed a bullish engulfing candle.
- MACD and RSI are on an uptrend, which may portend the potential start of a new uptrend move after completing a 3-wave correction in 4Q2021.
- Long – Entry 2.47, Target 2.59, Stop 2.41
ThaiBev (THBEV SP)
- Shares are once again testing the key support of 0.635, which is at the 38.20% FIB. Likely to be supported at 0.635 given the double bottom previously.
- However, momentum indicators are mixed. RSI indicates oversold condition while MACD had a bearish crossover.
- Long – Entry 0.64, Target 0.69, Stop 0.62
Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co Ltd. (1151 HK)
- Shares formed a bullish flag pattern.
- Both MACD and RSI are constructive.
- Long – Entry: 5.5, Target: 6.1, Stop: 5.2
Xinte Energy Co Ltd (1799 HK)
- Shares gapped up and closed at above the 60dEMA.
- Both MACD and RSI show strong upward momentum.
- Long – Entry: 16.0, Target: 18, Stop: 15