Apple Inc (AAPL US)
- Shares closed above the 5dMA support yesterday
- MACD shows strong positive momentum while RSI rebounded yesterday
- To long at 5dMA and stop loss at the closing price of previous sell-off
- Long – Entry 159.3, Target 165.7, Stop 156.7
Bath & Body Works Inc (BBWI US)
- Shares formed an ascending channel and have been trading around the 5dMA
- RSI shows a slight rebound yesterday
- To long at the base of the channel and stop loss at 60dMA
- Long – Entry 73.2, Target 82.0, Stop 70.1
DBS (DBS SP)
- Shares may find support at the 100d EMA as RSI looks oversold.
- Next support level at 30.0 and long-term support at 200d EMA of 29.50
- Long – Entry 30.78, Target 32.40, Stop 30.00
Raffles Medical Group (RFMD SP)
- Shares are well supported at the 100d EMA, providing limited downside risk.
- Both MACD and RSI are constructive, showing upward momentum. RSI crossed above 50 yesterday on higher-than-average trading volume.
- Long – Entry 1.40, Target 1.53, Stop 1.35
China Power International Dev. Ltd. (2380 HK)
- Shares closed with a long green bar with a surge in volume, forming a bullish engulfing pattern.
- The 60dEMA is the near-term support.
- MACD showed an early sign of upward momentum, and RSI is constructive.
- Long – Entry: 3.8, Target: 4.4, Stop: 3.5
COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co Ltd (1919 HK)
- Shares broke out of the consolidation range with a surge in volume, and it managed to closed above the 60dEMA and 120dEMA which are the resistance levels.
- The near-term support is the 120dEMA (HK$12.11)
- MACD and RSI were constructive, showing bullish momentum.
- Long – Entry: 12.5, Target: 13.7, Stop: 12.10