Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM US)
- Shares closed above the 5dMA and 20dMA on Friday.
- RSI shows signs of turnaround however MACD is laggard.
- WTI and Brent crude futures jumped today hence recommended to long oil sector related stocks.
- Long – Entry 77.01, Target 82.53, Stop 74.18
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc (CLF US)
- Shares registered large gains over the past two trading days and closed above the 5dMA and 20dMA on Friday.
- 5dMA crossed the 20dMA on Friday.
- RSI and MACD are constructive.
- Long – Entry 19.80, Target 23.37, Stop 18.36
Singtel (ST SP)
- Shares recently formed the cup of the “cup and handle” chart pattern, which is a bullish set up for shares to go higher.
- On a longer-term horizon, shares bottomed out in 4Q2020 and have been trending upward with key resistance at 2.60. Recent buying up of shares is accompanied by higher-than-average trading volume and is supportive of shares finally breaking out of the resistance.
- Long – Entry 2.60, Target 2.86, Stop 2.48
First Resources (FR SP)
- Both momentum indicators (MACD and RSI) are still supportive of further share price upside as it forms higher highs and higher lows.
- Shares have also formed the “cup and handle” chart pattern which is bullish.
- Long – Entry 1.84, Target 2.00, Stop 1.76
Budweiser Brewing Company APAC Ltd (1876 HK)
- Shares are trading within a steep upward channel. The stock saw a surge in volumes over the past two trading days.
- MACD shows strong momentum, while RSI is at an overbought level.
- Long – Entry: 24 Target: 26, Stop: 23
China Power International Development Limited (2380 HK)
- Shares broke out from the downward channel with an increase in volumes.
- MACD shows an early sign of turnaround, and RSI starts to turn positive.
- Long – Entry: 4.10., Target: 4.68, Stop: 3.90