|Kindly maintain sufficient funds in your trading account(s) during the upcoming September 2021 holidays.|
You can do so by either topping-up your margin or by reducing your position two (2) business days before the holiday to withstand any possible and/or unexpected market volatility during these periods.
- United States; Labour Day: 6 Sepember 2021
- India; Teej: 9 September 2021
- Malaysia; Malaysia Day: 16 September 2021
- China; Taiwan; Mid Autumn Festival: 20 -21 September 2021
- Japan; Respect for the Aged Day: 20 September 2021
- South Korea; Harvest Festival Holiday: 20 September 2021
- South Korea; Chuseok: 21 September 2021
- Hong Kong; Mid Autumn Festival: 22 September 2021
- South Korea; Harvest Festival Holiday: 22 September 2021
- Japan; Autumnnal Equinox Day: 23 September 2021
- India; Arbaeen: 28 September 2021
Precious Metals (FX)
(Monday) 6th September 2021
The Precious Metals market will close early at 1.00 am SGT on Tuesday, 7 September and re-open at 6.00 am SGT in view of the U.S. Holiday: Labour Day
There might be inherent volatility arising from significant overseas market movements during the above-mentioned holiday period(s). As such, KGI Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“KGISS”) may issue margin call(s) for additional or advance margins to clients.
The client(s), shall on demand from KGISS, fulfil any margin call obligations within 1 hour of receipt of the margin call, failing which, our Margin Call Policy as per the Customer Trading Agreement(s) will be strictly adhered to.
We strongly encourage clients to prepare multiple funding sources during this period as inter-dealer brokers might not be available and there might be thinner market liquidity across different time zones. Thank you.