|Kindly maintain sufficient funds in your trading account(s) during the upcoming July 2021 holidays.|
You can do so by either topping-up your margin or by reducing your position two (2) business days before the holiday to withstand any possible and/or unexpected market volatility during these periods.
- United Kingdom; Summer Bank Holiday: 2 August 2021
- Japan; Mountain Day: 9 August 2021
- Singapore; National Day: 9 August 2021
- Malaysia; Awal Muharram (Maal Hijrah): 10 August 2021
- India; Moharram: 19 August 2021
- Malaysia; National Day: 31 August 2021
There might be inherent volatility arising from significant overseas market movements during the above-mentioned holiday period(s). As such, KGI Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“KGISS”) may issue margin call(s) for additional or advance margins to clients.
The client(s), shall on demand from KGISS, fulfil any margin call obligations within 1 hour of receipt of the margin call, failing which, our Margin Call Policy as per the Customer Trading Agreement(s) will be strictly adhered to.
We strongly encourage clients to prepare multiple funding sources during this period as inter-dealer brokers might not be available and there might be thinner market liquidity across different time zones. Thank you.