With more than 30 years of experience in Futures and Derivatives industry, KGI Futures (Singapore) was the first Futures Brokerage in Singapore and the pioneer Clearing Member of Singapore Exchange-Derivatives Trading (SGX-DT). Since its inception, KGI Futures (Singapore) was bestowed the member number "001" from GES and SIMEX and is the first clearing member of ICE Clear Singapore. KGI Futures (Singapore) works with world-renowned exchanges such as SGX, ICE, CME, EUREX and LME to provide a comprehensive suite of products for our clients.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of KGI Securities Co. Ltd. ("KGI Securities") - the second largest securities company in Taiwan, KGI Futures (Singapore) strengthens KGI Group's regional advantage in South East Asia and ensures clients enjoy a complete line of futures and derivatives product offerings, including foreign exchange and securities (options on equity indices).
- Established brokerage with more than 30 years of experience in the market
- One-stop shop to provide a complete line of futures and derivatives products (including foreign exchange) for our clients
- Direct access to world's leading futures exchanges
- More than 150 futures products to trade through our dealers or online platforms
- 24-hour broker assisted dealing and execution services
- Product teams that are highly experienced, professional and committed to help you succeed
- Variety of cutting edge e-trading platforms that are user-friendly and effective to suit your needs
- Powerful trading tools and resources to help you manage your trading successfully and efficiently
- Full clearing facilities for institutional, corporate and retail clients