Your visit to our website may be recorded for the purpose of the frequency of usage to our website to identify repeat visitors to our website and the path they have taken on our website. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on a person's web browser in their computer for tracking purposes.
Data Transfer by Email
Email Messages sent to KGI Futures (Singapore) over the Internet is considered unsafe and there is no guarantee that it is completely secured. KGI Futures (Singapore) will not be responsible in any manner, either directly or indirectly for any accidents, injury or loss or damages of any personal belongings that may arise as a result of clients sending email messages to KGI Futures (Singapore) through the internet or vice versa.
Transmission of Data over the Internet
Due to the nature of the Internet, transactions may be subject to interruption, interception, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. Regardless of any security measures taken by KGI Futures (Singapore), we shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or expense resulting from such delays, interruptions and/or interceptions.
English Version to Prevail
If there are any inconsistencies or ambiguity in the English meanings of the above terms and conditions being translated to other languages, the English version of the language shall prevail.
We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be available and meet your requirements, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system.
You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the website.
Hyperlinks from KGI Futures (Singapore) to Third Party Websites
KGI Futures (Singapore) is not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other websites linked to the Website. These hyperlinks lead to websites published or operated by third parties who are not affiliated with or in any way related to KGI Futures (Singapore). Access to and use of such other websites is at the user’s own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access/use.
By providing hyperlinks to a third party website or webpage, KGI Futures (Singapore) shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the services/products they provide on their websites, or to have any form of cooperation with such third parties and websites unless otherwise stated by KGI Futures (Singapore) and/or its member companies.
We are not in any way responsible for the content of any third party website or webpage. KGI Futures (Singapore) is not a party/parties to any contractual arrangements entered into between you and the provider of the third party website unless otherwise expressly specified or agreed to by KGI Futures (Singapore).
Any links to websites that contain downloadable software are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible for any difficulties you may encounter in downloading the software or for any consequences from your doing so. Please remember that the use of any software downloaded from the Internet maybe governed by a licence agreement and your failure to observe the terms of such licence agreement may result in an infringement of intellectual property rights of the relevant software provider, which we are not in any way responsible.
Hyperlinks from Third Party Websites to KGI Futures (Singapore)
You must always obtain the prior written approval of KGI Futures (Singapore) before creating a hyperlink in any form from a third party website to KGI Futures (Singapore) website or webpage. KGI Futures (Singapore) may or may not give such approval at its absolute discretion.
Potential Limitations of E-Trading
Whilst E-Trading provides convenient trading facilities 24 hours a day, trading through an electronic trading or order routing system exposes you to risks associated with system or component failure, such as:
Possibility of delays in order transmission and confirmation of order execution;
Not being able to withdraw any orders in time. Entering of new orders, executing of existing orders, or modifications or cancellation of orders that were previously entered were unable to be carried out for a certain time period; Loss of orders or order priority.
If you encounter any problems, please contact KGI Futures (Singapore)’s 24-hour customer service desk which operates from Monday to Saturday (till 5.15 a.m. during normal market conditions). The respective numbers to call are as follows:
Financial Futures (Retail)
Tel : +65 6221 7455
Financial Futures (Institutions)
Tel : +65 6221 3733
Tel : +65 6227 1788
Commodities and Metals
Tel : +65 6372 1708
Kindly note that our endeavour to provide support service is dependent on market’s availability and
Safety Tips for E-Trading
- NEVER reveal your password to anyone. Be suspicious of any person/ email asking you to provide sensitive trading account information.
- If you receive such request from anyone/ emails, do take extra precaution to verify that the source is known to be genuine. Do not reply to the person or the email or click on any hyperlink to verify your information and details.
- Act quickly and contact our credit department at +65 66711833 if you think that your account has been compromised.
- Do NOT open email attachments from strangers.
- Delete spam and junk emails.
- Passwords should be at least 8 alphanumeric characters.
- Do NOT use obvious passwords, such as your User ID, initials, family names, company name, your date of birth, IC number, telephone number or other numbers / letters that could be guessed easily.
- Do NOT use passwords from your other registered Internet sites.
- Do NOT disclose your password to anyone, including KGI Futures (Singapore)’s staff.
- Do NOT write down or record the password without first disguising it.
- Do change your password regularly, e.g. within 90 days. In addition, the new password should NOT be the same from the previous passwords.
- Always remember to log off from the E-Trading platform when you have completed your trading activities for the day or whenever you are leaving your workstation unattended.
- Do NOT select the browser option for storing or retaining username and password.
- Check the authenticity of the eTrading website by comparing the URL with its digital certificate.
- Ensure the website changes from http:// to https:// for an encrypted session.
- Check your bank account balance and transactions frequently and report any discrepancy.
- Ensure your computer is protected with anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall and have the latest updates.
- Do NOT use public, internet café or computers, which cannot be trusted to access/perform online transactions.
Please note that the above mentioned list is not exhaustive and you must be aware of the risk involved in E-Trading. KGI Futures (Singapore) cannot be responsible for the transactions you carry out or for any loss you may suffer as a result of you using the E-Trading platforms. Report to us immediately on any actual or suspected misuse of your password/ trading account and ensure that such a password is changed without any hesitation or delay.
If you have received an email requesting that you click on a hyperlink to verify your information and details, do NOT respond.
Please note that under no circumstances will KGI Futures (Singapore) ever send you an email asking for your personal information. You should not respond to such email or reveal your PIN to anyone.
Should you receive further suspicious emails or suspect that there has been any unauthorized breach of your KGI Futures (Singapore) account online or that an online transaction has taken place that you did not initiate, you should notify KGI Futures (Singapore) immediately by calling +65 6671 1818.
Prohibited Trading Practices
At KGI Futures (Singapore), we always have your interest at heart. While we hope that your trading experience can be as pleasant as possible, we would like to advise you to observe and refrain from practices that are prohibited by law under the Securities and Futures Act (“SFA”):
Section 206 on false trading;
Section 207 on bucketing;
Section 208 on manipulation of price of futures contract and cornering;
Section 209 on fraudulently inducing persons to trade in futures contracts;
Section 210 on employment of fraudulent or deceptive devices;
Section 211 on dissemination of information about illegal transactions;
Section 212 Penalties under this Division
System Functionalities and Order Management Procedures
- System access requirements: All our E-Trading platforms require users to have a valid user ID and password to login.
- How to place, modify and withdraw orders: Before you commence trading, please ensure that you have been educated by our I.T trainer on the operating of the e-trading platform in placing, modification and withdrawal of orders. Please ensure that you are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge on operating of the e-trading system. You should not attempt to use if you are not trained. You are also advised to check on the status of your order after every execution.
- Types of trading controls e.g. types of error-prevention alerts and how to interpret system alerts: Our e-trading platforms are equipped with error-prevention features on maximum quantity per order to alert customers of possible erroneous entries in relation to quantity and price alerts to alert customers of possible erroneous entries in relation to price. If you require any assistance on setting up of error-prevention alerts in our e-trading platforms or require more details on the error-prevention alerts in our e-trading platforms, do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support at +65 92312881 (24 hr hotline).
- Types of credit controls e.g. types of trading limits and how the trading limits are computed: Trading Limits can be in the form of position trading limits and subjected to equity availability.
Kindly contact our Credit Department +65 66711833, for more details on the types of trading limits and how the trading limits are computed.
Before you commence trading, please familiarize yourself with the contract size, tick move, trading hours and value of the contract that you intend to trade.
For respective detailed contract specifications, kindly refer to the respective exchanges website for more details. Should you have any problems finding the contract specifications that you require, kindly contact our dealing desks.
Exchange Operating Hours
In some markets, exchanges may close earlier, or have limited trading hours prior to holidays. When in doubt, kindly contact our dealing desks to clarify.